Brawl Soundboard Brawl Soundboard

Good...

it works, though could use a lot more sounds. With only 2 songs and eight characters, it's really lacking in quantity. With so many sounds in SSBB, it's a shame you used so few.

As it is a soundboard, it would really be helpful if you provided a download of the sounds. If you were to do that, it'd be a great help to anyone who wanted to use SSBB sound effects.

One thing I like is the sound quality. Very crisp and clear. Keep it like that.

Can't wait to see the newer versions!
NinjaKoopa
~The Koopa Clan~

HTSCONNER responds:

I have uploaded most of the brawl sounds that I have stored on my pc to megaupload also thank you for your positive feedback.

SuperMarioGoombaRampage SuperMarioGoombaRampage

Pretty good, but needs work....

Decent game, though could use many improvements.

The goomba sprites are real blurry. Get some clearer sprites please.
And a better title screen would also help.

The concept of the game is simple. Kill all goombas. Problem is, killing nothing but goombas can be boring though. I think you should add in a couple of different enemies, or at least a variety of goombas (koopas, paragoombas, etc.)

The combo system is alright, but could use a couple more moves. It's just the same kicks and uppercuts. See if you can add more moves using fireballs and hammers.

One thing I think you should add is power-ups. You know, mushrooms, fire flowers, 1-ups (if you intend on having lives), and stars for invincibility.

You should also be sure to include a time limit, levels, and bonuses.

Voting Details : Current Score - Under Judgement
Voted 3
Voter # - ?

Could possibly be a good game. I'll give a 3 for this demo.
3/10 and 3/10

Ninjakoopa-33

radthemad4 responds:

Even though you gave me such a crappy score I'd like to say thanks. You're criticism is constructive and you've given me many ideas. I'll send you a PM once I get time to make the full version or a better demo anyway.

Yoshi the Yoshi Yoshi the Yoshi

what problems?

*in response to I-liM*
You know, you don't have to jump. Just move around while dodging Yoshi.

There are a couple of problems.

One problem I find is that I sometimes fall even though I didn't go offscreen..

As for the beginning, I don't understand the part with the Shy Guy. He just shows up out of nowhere, so that doesn't make any sense.

Also, I don't get what happens to Yoshi when you beat him. When the colors invert, Yoshi falls down for some reason.

Besides all that, it's still a good game. Not perfect, but still fun to play.
7/10 and 3/5
~Ninjakoopa-33

MetalSlug: BattleCreator2 MetalSlug: BattleCreator2

better!

You did it! You added Marco, soldiers dying, and zombies!
Only problem is that the music just stops. You need to make it loop, so that you got action music for your scene.
Either way, you still did a good job!
4/5 and 9/10.

~Ninjakoopa-33

munch-monster responds:

Thanks for the continued support, ninjakoopa! The original plan was for there to be three music tracks side by side but the 10mb limit wouldnt permit.

Metal Slug - War Scene 2 Metal Slug - War Scene 2

only one problem

You need to add soldiers dying, but that's the only problem. Other than that, you did a good job.

4/5 and 9/10!

(as for joepimpz, you do know you're the only who doens't like this, right?)

MonoFlauta responds:

Thanks, i am doing the part 3!

MetalSlug: Battle Creator MetalSlug: Battle Creator

I like it!

I think you need more characters to choose from. Maybe add more soldiers that can face both ways. Oh, and add Marco for sure. Also, either add more backgrounds or more music.
That's about it.
Keep up the good work!
4/5 10/10!

munch-monster responds:

Thanks for the helpful review, ninjakoopa! Everyones tellig me I need to add Marco. Guess I'm gonna have to for the next one (if any)

Tank Bomber Tank Bomber

needs work...

Good game and all, but like alex said, you need to fix it.
Kinda easy to me
5/5 and 8/10

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Thanks

This explains almost everything I need to know.

Good advice for anyone.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Cool!

Awesome game. I beat Thing-Thing 2, and I plan on beating the other games.

Keep up the good work! 5/5 and 10/10!

Dr Wily's Ufo Dr Wily's Ufo

Interesting.....

Game looks cool, and it plays very well. Nicely done.
Keep up the good work!